Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December

Happy December guys. Twenty two days 'til Christmas.

My mom and dad made me an advent calendar. It's on a poster board and each day there's a poem written on the door, and I have to solve it to find out whose picture is underneath. For example, today's was:
"Ive known you since you were a little tyke,
hurry home! My name is..."
I opened it up and it was a picture of my neighbor, Mike. He and his wife are Scottish so the picture is of him in his kilt. Yes, he wears a kilt occasionally. It's pretty awesome. The whole calendar is awesome.

I don't have much left to do for the semester. I think I'm going to try to finish it all tomorrow since I don't have class on Thursdays. I'm ready for break. I'm ready to watch Christmas movies and read books.

Also, MSN has an article this week titled "Top 11 Lamest Blogs of All Time" I was half expecting mine to be on there, but realized I shouldn't give myself that much credit. The first half of the article is pretty funny, you should check it out.
http://tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=13523062&GT1=40000

No comments: