1. Use a top sheet and a blanket.
|Duvet pros: easy to change, cheap to replace covers. Cons: When you're hot, there's nothing underneath.|
2. Eat at a Mexican restaurant (sit down or fast food).
|Indian is to Ireland as Mexican is to America|
|my brain this month|
4. Go to a church that has more than 50 people.
|This is my church in Ireland...|
|This is my church's (in America) atrium|
5. Have someone bag my groceries for me. In bags that I didn't have to remember to bring.
|note: no place to put groceries except in your bags. that you brought.|
6. Immediately take a shower when I want.
|I have to press this button 30 minutes before each shower. You wouldn't think it makes a big difference, but you can't ever just take a "quick shower"|
7. Get free refills. Of a drink that has ICE in it.
|AND ICED TEA!|
8. Use a coffee maker and/or our Keurig
|french press is NOT the same.|
9. Flush public toilets with my feet.
|typical flushers. unless i have some sweet karate skills, then i have to press it with my finger...|
|Roundabouts are more efficient. I'm afraid I'm going to forget to look up.|