Saturday, December 20, 2008

'tis the season to be jolly and joyous. fa la la.

whew. The past week has been a doozy!

Monday through Wednesday I went to St. Louis to visit some friends from school. We pretty much had the best time ever. We played Mario Kart by the hours, and goofed off, really.
Nathan and Lindsey (my brother and his girlfriend) are flying in from NYC tomorrow morning. My parents and I have been getting the house ready for them. I'm excited for them to get here. It doesn't feel like Christmas at my house until it's filled with people coming and going all the time.

Okay, so my Christmas Break goals list has changed around a bit.

I accomplished Mario Land 2 on gameboy. That went pretty quickly. And I've watched the 3rd Lord of the Rings, Return of the King. And I'm on disc 4 of 24, season 4. Too many fours.
I'm adding Turn of the Screw by Henry James to the list. I've been meaning to read it, and it's not very long.

No comments: