Friday, November 14, 2008

a small amount of consolation

I might make a website and call it "bragspot.com" and everyone can brag about their achievements or something. Also, it might make me rich enough to never have a real job and I can travel the world and write children's books the rest of my life.
::segue into update::
My semester has proved to be very uneventful thus far, and it's mostly my fault. I'm not taking very many credit hours and I find myself doing a lot of nothing. I could be doing a lot of writing or reading, but when I finally decide to, I have no motivation. In the last few days things have picked up a tad. I was asked (by my wonderful advisor) if I would like to write an article for a real newspaper. Don't get me wrong, my university's newspaper is great, but it's finally something out of school. Plus, it's about a local organic coffee business.

My brother called me again today about summer internships. He lives in NYC and wants me to think about getting one there. I'm going to check out stuff this weekend. I'm looking into doing something with OM Ministires, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them to see if it's even possible.

I think I'm going to do a movie review post later. I've watched a few movies recently that need analyzation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should talk to Jeremy Secrest about a summer internship at Bethel.

Kurt said...

If I were you, I would look for an internship that actually pays.