Friday, January 29, 2010

Fairy Tales


Hey everybody, it has been awhile since my last post. There are lots of life updates I could give, but for now, I will just say that I took a photography class for one month. I may post up my best pictures from the month later, but for now I'm going to post up my final project. The requirements were 10-20 photos, and they needed a theme. So my theme was fairy tales. I know some of them aren't the greatest composition-wise, but I had a lot of fun, and thought I'd share them with you.

Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp


















Alice in Wonderland
































Hansel and Gretel





























Pinocchio


















Goldilocks and the Three Bears












Snow White


















The Tale of Peter Rabbit




















Humpty Dumpty













Little Red Riding Hood

















































1 comment:

K-Bav said...

Adrienne,

I think I mentioned before, but these rock.

K